Welcome to iSupportive.com. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the iSupportive.com website and all associated services provided by iSupportive (“Service”). By accessing iSupportive.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use iSupportive.com.
Use of the Service
You may use the Service for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Service:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate iSupportive, an iSupportive employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by iSupportive, may harm iSupportive or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
The Service and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by iSupportive, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Service, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Service for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution. If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from the Service.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Service.
• Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Service or any services or materials available through the Service.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Service in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Service will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. iSupportive makes no warranty that the Service will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall iSupportive or its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service, even if iSupportive has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless iSupportive, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, any use of the Service’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms.
Changes to the Terms
iSupportive reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
The information contained on iSupportive.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. iSupportive assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall iSupportive be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. iSupportive reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents of the Service at any time without prior notice.
iSupportive does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer:
The Service may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with iSupportive. Please note that iSupportive does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
The Service may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services.
The information, products, and services contained on the Service may be outdated or no longer accurate. Use of the Service is at your own risk.
Changes to the Disclaimer:
iSupportive reserves the right to make changes to this disclaimer at any time without prior notice. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by the current version of this disclaimer.